Green Tea Mask Stick for Face, Blackhead Remover with Green Tea Extract, Deep Pore Cleansing, Moisturizing, Skin Brightening, Removes Blackheads for All Skin
Cleanse & Balance: Green tea mask stick contains green tea extracts and natural plant essence to penetrate deep layers of skin. These active ingredients work to balance your skin’s oil secretion, and surface impurities, and illuminate your natural skin!
Refresh & Moisturize: Green tea facial mask work deep within your pores, absorb excess oil, and provides a deep, gentle purge to your skin that deserves caring nourishment. In addition to cleansing, the green tea mask stick softens and brightens your skin with rich moisture.
All-Natural Ingredients: Elements you can name, such as organic aloe leaf juice, organic olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, rooibos leaf extract, as well as hyaluronic acid, and multivitamins, are the key ingredients of green tea mask for the face. Trustworthy ingredients are the first step to restoring healthy facial skin!
||.The global shoppings
||Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads, Anti Acne, Oil Control, Cleansing
|Material Type Free
||Mineral Oil Free, Sulphate Free, Paraben Free
|Number of Items
||With Hyaluronic Acid, Cruelty Free
||Green Tea Extract
How to use:
- 1. Rotate the paste and apply it to the face.
- 2. Apply evenly on the face and keep it for
- 3. After drying, rinse with water.
Green Tea Purifying Clay Stick Masks
Green tea solid cleansing mask contains green tea extract, which can effectively clean skin pores, deeply clean skin dirt, adjust skin water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
The interval between using green tea to clean the solid mask:
- Oily skin: The recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
- Dry skin: The recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
- Combination skin: For the T zone, it is recommended to use it 2-3 times a week, and for the U zone, it is recommended to use it 1-2 times a week.
- Normal skin: once a week is recommended.